All membership enquiries should be directed here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/TrowbridgeWestbourneTennisClub
Benefits of membership
- Belonging to a CASC (not for profit, community focussed, open to all).
- Best courts in Wiltshire (newly resurfaced) – we were prudent to save the money to do this.
- Facilities – including safe and free parking and toilets.
- Organised club sessions, balls provided by the club.
- Access to courts for freeplay (deposit required for keys).
- Entry into county/local league competitions (entry fees are paid by the club).
affiliated to the LTA (insurance, funding opportunities, etc).
- Access to county talent ID for talented local players.
- Safe environment for Juniors (CRB, LTA qualified coaches, H&S qualifications, members only on courts).
- Ambition to achieve Clubmark – putting proper procedures in place.
- Free membership of BTM for all TWTC members (access to Wimbledon ballot, rating/ranking, e-newsletter, competition guides, loyalty card).
- Club run by volunteers – relatively low cost, community feel, good role models for juniors.
- Strong links with local schools (support for PE GCSE) & West Wilts Sports Development Partnership and strong links with other local clubs (Chippenham, Salisbury, Bath Uni).
- Progression into adult tennis, C&D league matches, club sessions, Aegon Team Tennis.
- Progression into coaching qualifications (Tennis Leaders course is relevant for Duke of Edinburgh award for example), club’s support for those wanting to gain qualifications and help with coaching at the club.